terça-feira, 5 de janeiro de 2010

Phrasal Verbs, Idioms, Expressions... Part 1

Algumas expressões, phrasal verbs... bem corriqueiras do inglês falado. Você consegue distingui-las e determinar seu relativo no português? Boa sorte.

Our company is doin' well, why do rock the boat? _________________________________

We need to focus the nub of the issue. ____________________________________

Don' be pussy, face the situation. ____________________________

They are a couple and inveted me to joi them in a night out, I don't know.... I don't wanna be the third weel. ____________________________________________

He'll take a long time to hold this work, so don't hold your breath. ____________________________________

This decision is not up to me. It's over my head. ________________________________

Se não conseguirem, usem os comentários para tirar suas dúvidas.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário